Check availability for Eagle Lodge and book here!
Sleeps 6 | 7 night stay minimum in Summer | 3 night stay minimum in Winter
WATCHING THE WILD LIFE GO BY..
- Fire pit area
- King size bed with award winning Emma mattress
- Two cosy twin rooms.
- Wood burning stove (unlimited firewood!)
- Complimentary Scottish fine soap toiletries
- Satellite TV
- DAB radio
- Games, books and movies
- Dishwasher and washing machine
- Tea, coffee, hot chocolate, fresh milk and our famous Tunnocks teacakes
- Outdoor deck seating and charcoal BBQ
- Pet friendly for up to two dogs
- Cot and high chair available on request
- Parking space for up to two cars
- Optional extras available
Situated right at the end of the drive, Eagle lodge offers the most seclusion of all our lodges and has easy access into beautiful Spittal Wood. The cosy cabin sleeps six in one king size bed and four twins. Wonderful for crisp winter walks, or spotting red squirrels, pine martins and the resident roe deer. You can also walk through the forest via a disused railway line all the way to Muir of Ord. There’s a great local butcher, The Muir hub cafe and the best ever cakes at the Bad Girl bakery. If you have a special celebration, give the bad girls a shout and they’ll deliver amazing cake straight to your lodge.
The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom under the eaves, a private balcony and cosy blankets and cushions, perfect for a relaxing morning coffee and a book while the Highland coos chomp away in the field below. The two twin rooms, one upstairs and one down, are great for kids or a couple of friends, with fun cushions and a wee library of interesting Scottish books and bedtime stories for the little ones. There’s another spacious bathroom downstairs and plenty of room in the hallway for muddy boots and coats.