Check availability for Wildcat Lodge and book here!
- Sleeps up to 6 guests in two double rooms and one cosy twin bedroom
- Three bathrooms
- Oil fired central heating and wood burning stove.
- 7 nights lets start on Saturday in peak season
- Winter short breaks available from November to March (excluding festive period and Feb mid term)
- Dogs welcome! -One dog per lodge £25, Doggy treats provided!
- Starter and breakfast packs available from £20
- Two double rooms, both with private en-suite bathrooms
- One bright and cosy twin room with shower room adjacent
- All bed linen and towels included
- Fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher and washing machine
- Flat screen Television, DVD player and a selection of DVD’s
- DAB digital radio
- Additional mezzanine living area with books and games
- Parking for up to two cars
- Veranda with outdoor seating and Charcoal BBQ
- Private garden with beautiful views of our friendly Highland coos
- Cot and highchair available on request
- ‘The Tub’ luxury toiletries
- Tea, coffee, hot chocolate, fresh milk and Tunnocks Teacakes
- Doggie hamper for your pooch
- Bird feeding station
- Free WIFI
Wildcat Lodge is a beautiful cosy Highland log cabin situated on the Big Sky croft. The larger floor space, spectacular cathedral ceiling, and additional bathroom give an extra bit of space for a larger group. Enjoy stoking the wood burner, crisp forest walks in wintertime or relax on the veranda to watch the Highland cows and Red Kites, or just sit and gaze into the distance, (no traffic sounds at all, well maybe one car). Getting back to nature and spending quality time with loved ones is what a stay at Big Sky is all about!
The lodge is furnished with comfy leather sofas, several pieces of hand-made furniture and original artwork, colourful cushions and textured throws. The ground floor is open plan with a toasty log burning stove (Free firewood!), fully equipped shaker style kitchen, dining area and a veranda with outdoor seating. The additional cosy mezzanine living area upstairs, is great for a kids hideout, or the perfect spot to curl up with a good book and a glass of wine. After a long day exploring the spectacular Highlands you can light the log burner, get the kettle on and crack open the Tunnocks teacakes.
Wildcat Lodge has a big veranda with outdoor seating and a charcoal BBQ, perfect for star gazing. The front door leads straight into an open plan living room with cathedral ceiling, wood-burning stove, dining area and fully fitted kitchen. There are two double bedrooms, both en-suite, and a spacious twin room with shower room adjacent.
Upstairs there is an additional cosy living room that overlooks the main space.
All heating, electricity, fluffy towels, and lovely fresh, crisp cotton linen are included, plus free wifi, unlimited logs for the stove and a starter bucket of kindling to get your fire roaring .
There is an open garden area at the front and outdoor seating on the veranda. A gate at the bottom of the drive next to Eagle Lodge leads to lovely woodland walks.
The Rowan and Wildcat lodges share a driveway, so are ideal for a large group wishing to book two lodges next door to each other.