Check availability for The Hideaway and book here!
- Sleeps 2 guests in one cosy double room
- Wood burning stove.
- 3 night minimum stay
- Starter and breakfast packs available from £22
- 1 Double room with a vintage bed and Egyptian cotton linen
- Firewood and kindling provided.
- Shower room and toilet
- All bed linen and fluffy towels included
- Compact but handy kitchen
- TV, DVD player and a selection of books and DVD’s
- DAB digital radio
- Deck with outdoor seating and Charcoal BBQ
- Private garden with beautiful views of our friendly Highland coos
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Scottish fine soaps luxury toiletries
- Tea, coffee, fresh local dairy milk and Teacakes or biscuits
- Free WIFI
- No pets
The Hideaway at Big Sky is a cosy and colourful retro caravan with handmade and vintage details. It’s nestled amongst the trees, with a very light and bright living room with a woodburning stove, TV and lots of books and DVD’s. It has a snug double bedroom, a shower room with complimentary toiletries and fluffy towels, and a compact and handy kitchen. Outside it has a decking area which is sheltered and becomes a lovely suntrap with outdoor seating and views over a field grazed by Highland cows.
We created the Hideaway as a place for our family to live while we built our own house. Now we want others to enjoy staying there as much as we did. Heating is provided by electric heaters and a cute little wood burning stove in the living room (free firewood is provided!) There is also a TV and DVD player and lots of books and DVD’s to keep you entertained. A retro style digital radio and record player with a wee selection of records will provide a fun soundtrack to your stay. The kitchen is compact and stocked with everything you would need during your stay plus tea, coffee, hot chocolate, Tunnocks teacakes and fresh milk to welcome you. There is a toilet and shower cubicle with complimentary Scottish toiletries and towels. The bedroom has a beautiful vintage double bed and dressing table, lovely linens, blankets and hot water bottles to keep you cosy. There is also a small additional dressing / reading room with plenty of storage and books. Outside there is a small garden with decking, table for two and a charcoal BBQ with views across our beautiful Croft. The Hideaway has its own parking space for one car.
All heating, electricity, fluffy towels, and lovely fresh, crisp cotton linen are included, plus free wifi, unlimited logs for the stove and a starter bucket of kindling to get your fire roaring .
There is an open garden area at the front and outdoor seating on the deck. A gate at the bottom of the drive next to Eagle Lodge leads to lovely woodland walks.