no images were found
Check availability for Red Kite and book here!
Red Kite Lodge
- Sleeps up to 6 guests in one double and two cosy twin bedrooms
- Oil fired central heating and wood burning stove.
- 7 nights lets start on Saturday in Peak season
- Winter short breaks available November to March (excluding festive period and Feb mid term)
- Dogs welcome! -One dog per lodge £25, Doggy treats provided!
- Starter and breakfast packs available from £20
- 1 Double room with private en-suite bathroom and star gazing balcony
- 2 bright and cosy twin rooms
- Family bathroom
- All bed linen and towels included
- Fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher
- Washing Machine
- Flat screen Television, DVD player and a selection of books and DVD’s
- DAB digital radio
- Parking for up to two cars
- Veranda with outdoor seating and Charcoal BBQ
- Private garden with beautiful views of our friendly Highland coos
- Cot and highchair available on request
- ‘The Tub’ luxury toiletries
- Tea, coffee, hot chocolate, fresh milk and Tunnocks Teacakes
- Doggie hamper for your pooch
- Bird feeding station
- Free WIFI
Red Kite Lodge is a beautiful cosy Highland log cabin situated on the Big Sky croft. The master bedroom has a private balcony and cosy blankets, perfect for an clear night of stargazing with a wee dram. Enjoy stoking the wood burner, crisp forest walks in wintertime or relax on the veranda to watch the Highland cows and Red Kites, or just sit and gaze into the distance, (no traffic sounds at all, well maybe one car). Getting back to nature and spending quality time with loved ones is what a stay at Big Sky is all about!
The lodge is furnished with comfy leather sofas, several pieces of hand-made furniture and original artwork, colourful cushions and textured throws. The ground floor is open plan with a toasty log burning stove (Free firewood!), fully equipped shaker style kitchen, dining area and a veranda with outdoor seating. After a long day exploring the spectacular Highlands you can light the log burner, get the kettle on and crack open the Tunnocks teacakes.
Red Kite Lodge has a big veranda with outdoor seating and a charcoal BBQ. The front door enters a hallway with a family bathroom, leading to the open plan living room with wood-burning stove, dining area and fully fitted kitchen. There is bright and cosy twin bedroom adjacent.
Upstairs there is a laundry cupboard, a spacious twin bedroom and the master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and a balcony, perfect for star gazing.
All heating, electricity, fluffy towels, and lovely fresh, crisp cotton linen are included, plus free wifi, unlimited logs for the stove and a starter bucket of kindling to get your fire roaring .
There is an open garden area at the front and outdoor seating on the veranda. A gate at the bottom of the drive next to Eagle Lodge leads to lovely woodland walks.